Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Decktonic - Stars



So it's out, and the ball is rolling! This album is mad dank just saying. So bassy, so chill, just such good music. Also, word up from NJ! Decktonic really has it going well in this release. DS-10 and NL4i? Such great, fat, greazzy sounds coming from this stuff.

I've never used DS-10 before, but it sounds like it has some strong capabilities. It's a strange thing to think about how little it's used in our scene, you know? Either way, I'm glad Decktonic uses it haha, he appears to be the expert on it.

Jredd uses DS-10 on occasion, I believe, but I haven't heard much from him since the big FM release he did with some other ex-8bcers.

Whatever, Stars is great. GET IT.


PS: This counts as a review. I'm telling you, it's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment